Translate

Saturday, August 1, 2015

So long ago......

Wow where has time gone?!
January this year was my last blog update ...............
And this one will be quick as I completely missed the deadline for the challenges, but I'm trying to get back into the habit of scrapbooking so I thought I would share them anyway.
The Jot Challenge was a moodboard:

  
I think I need to work on my photography skills, my layout looks a bit  wobbly :(



The Scrap the Boys and Kraft it up challenges. They were both colour challenges this month.

So thanks for stopping by, if you do, and I am hoping to get back into the habit of scrapping and hopefully I will load them before the challenges finish lol

 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for playing along with out Mood Board here at Jot.. your layout looks great!!

    ReplyDelete