Translate

Monday, August 20, 2012

Something to share

Actually I have a few things to share!
Yes I managed to get more than one page done, woohoo!!!
So I have been watching everyone getting in to the mixed media thing, and loving it :)
So I decided to have a go, well another go. I have tried before but it ended up looking like a layout on canvas instead of cardstock!!??
So here it is my newest attempt :





Miss Lily loves it and it is now proudly in her room <3 font="font">

Next are a couple of challenges I managed to have a go at:

The first one is from the Orange Paperie & Co. You had to take inspiration from this photo:



And here is my layout and a couple of close ups :)





And this one is sketch #220 at Creative Scrappers:



TFL xxx



4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for joining us at Orange Paperie & Co, and what a fabulous take. Love all the texture in your LO and isn't the colour just devine? Love it all. Thanks again for joining us at OP&C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Barbara, love it, especially love the gesso/chickenwire background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for joining in at Orange Peperie, love your layouts.

    Cheers
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful so love all of the gorgeous layering, use of twine, lovely chippy, thanks for joining us at Orange Paperie, cheers Annette

    ReplyDelete