Translate

Monday, August 15, 2011

Rocket Age!!

Ok first up, sorry for being a terrible blogger!!! August has been a bit flat out for me so far, but I am hoping things get back to a bit of normality soon?? But in saying that, not too long unitl CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

So I thought I would share with you my layouts using the Rocket Age Kit over at Wicked Princesses. I was so excited when Krissy told me what kit I would be working with this month :) I love October Afternoon papers and had been looking at this range for a whole thinking, will I, won't I........... Love all the embellishments Krissy has put in the kit, it all looks wonderful.
These are the four I have done so far. There is loads of goodies in the kit and I can't wait to get back into it!!! If you like the look of the kit you can find it here http://www.wickedprincesses.com.au/wickedstore/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=156&products_id=1190&zenid=7f1f9974fd09b38e70c3896322dde7c7
and this week Krissy has 20% off kits, so what a bargin!!










Hope you like :)
TFL xxx

1 comment: