Translate

Friday, July 15, 2011

WICKED KIT EXAMPLES!!

Hi everyone :)

Sorry I haven't blogged for a little while, but I will over the next few days as I actually have things to show you!!

This post is all about the gorgeous HAPPY GO LUCKY KIT over at Wicked Princesses.
Those of you that follow my blog know that I was lucky enough to be chosen on the design team there. Each month Krissy sends me a kit (how good is that) and I get to play. The examples and some step by steps can be found over on the forum ( http://www.wickedprincesses.com.au/wickedforum/viewforum.php?f=96

Well here is my first months work:









Most of the items used are in the kit, some can be found in the shop and a few bits were from my stash.
As you can see you can get a lot of pages down using the kit :)
TFL xxx

2 comments: