Translate

Sunday, July 24, 2011

July Sketch at SFS

Hi everyone, hope you are having a fab weekend :)

Last night I managed to get this months sketch at Scrapbooking from Scratch done. Peta also added some extra criteria this month of a handmade flower, at least three papers and use old alphas.




I also used up some older papers which is always a bonus:)
And it makes Miss Lil happy as well because now she can have the scraps for her craft box !!
Ok one last question before I head back out in the sunshine:
See how my cardstock bubbled a bit from the Glimmermist? How do I stop this, or fix it???  Please leave me your hints or suggestions xxx
TFL xxx

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous layout! Love the banners and you handmade flowers. :)
    As for straightening the cardstock after using Glimmer Mist... you can always put it between some heavy books after it has dried, but I'm normally to impatient for that and just leave it as is. Lol!

    ReplyDelete