Translate

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Wicked Retreat!!

WOW!! That is all I can say, WOW!!
I had the most awesome weekend in Brisbane at the first ever WICKED PRINCESS RETREAT.
I met so many lovely ladies, laughed out loud (often), ate and of course shopped!! I think I might of come close to the biggest spender, but hey with all those gorgeous scrappy supplies right there, how can you resist???
Oh and I did manage to scrap a few pages as well LOL
I really wanted to get a 8x11 album done for one of my girlfriends little boys. He recently turned one and I asked her if I could create an album for his birthday. I'm really happy with how they turned out, so I hope she loves them too:)
I also managed to do two other layouts for me and I will share them with you now!!
You will just have to wait another day for the 8x11 ones because I haven't given her the album yet, so I don't want her too sneak a peak!! So hopefull tomorrow I can share with you :)




And a photo of all the retreat girls (all were super nice and friendly) and me and my roomies for the weekend (these three girls made the weekend for me: totally gorgeous, funny and talented!!!




TFL xxx

1 comment:

  1. miss you Barb!! it was such a joy to spend the weekend with you and was thrilled to be able to have you beside me to scrap :) love your pages :) xox

    ReplyDelete