Translate

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Retreat Layouts

Hi all!!!

Well on the weekend I went to Kate's Retreat!!! I had a fantastic time, meet some new friends and caught up with some old ones:)
It's such an amazing weekend away, so much food and yummy as well, great people who make you laugh till your belly aches and so much product to break your budget on :)
I managed to get 11 layouts completed, gotta be happy with that !!!
This one I LOVE!!!! I am loving the gray and yellow:) This is for the sketch site Sketchy Thursdays, it's there challenge for an April GDT (I didn't finish mine on time, but still so glad I did it)




This next one is the Blind Scrap #84 from Scrapbooking from Scratch. I am so far behind on these, which is a shame because the pages are always so great. But they are all printed up and ready to scrap, now just to find sometime LOL



This next one is the 2nd sketch at Stuck for March, me and my boy:)



And my Scrap the Girls entry for March, journalling is a bit personal, but oh well you'll get to know me better:)



This is the retreat Blind Challenge:



Kate's Sketch Challenge for the Retreat:




Our puzzle challenge (struggled with this one BIG time, but still liking the result)




Another Blind Scrap from Scrapbooking from Scratch:)



Another awesome Kate Middleton Sketch:




And last but not least, my take on sketch #110 from The Scrappiest:







OK now that you've seen all of them, and can see how much I am loving my new butterfly punches and rolled flower technique, I'll let you go!!!!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me your comments xxx

5 comments:

  1. Wow 11 LOs. That's awesome. I would love to have joined Kate and you gals. Awesome work. Your rolled flowers look great. Love your papers in every LO and the pics are just perfect. You certainly highlight them in every LO. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE them all Barb, you were on a scrappy roll :) loved spending the weekend with you too xoxo

    Hey Jas, come next year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barb
    wow love these los especially the sisters one!!
    looking forward to getting to know you over at CWC
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous LO's - you were super busy at the retreat WTG. Love your stuck?! entries - thanks for playing along :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic that you got so much done @ retreat, sounds like fun :) Gorgeous layouts, not sure I can pick one fav, though really love 'sisters'.
    Great quote choice for STG!

    ReplyDelete