Translate

Sunday, January 23, 2011

This week on the scrapping front

Well I have managed to scrap again this week!!!
I have been trying to set a bit more me time aside so I can scrap or exercise.
I know the choice is very obvious, but alas I need to exercise so I can continue to eat the foods I love LOL

So this week I've managed to get two of the January sketches done for Wicked Princesses. I love how both of these have turned out:





Next is Antheas' Monthly Sketch Challenge at Savvy. There is actually two sketches this month, but I haven't finished number two yet.



And next is a DOUBLE!!!! Over at the Get Picky Challenge Blog this months sketch is a double!!! When I first started scrapping all my pages were doubles. The first page had a single large photo and the second page had three smaller photos, ALWAYS!! Don't get me wrong I love some of those layouts, but it is just funny how you change over time.......So here it is:






I'm still not sure if I am happy with the end result??? I keep looking at it and wondering if I should add something?? Not sure what, but anyway I have finally scrapped these photos which has to be a bonus because they are over 5 years old!!!!
Thanks for stopping by and thank you so much for all the comments left last post!! I was so blown away by all the nice things you all said so here's a big *mwah*
TFL xxx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layouts Barb :):):) Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at Get Picky too!

    ReplyDelete