Translate

Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's been a while...................

It feels like so long since I've blogged. Sick kids, visitors and camping have taken up all my time!!! But I did manage to do some scrapping on the weekend. I am just waiting for the sun to co-operate so I can take some pictures and share them with you :)
I am getting super excited about Peta's Retreat!!! Only about 14 sleeps to go!!!  Last year I only went for the day on Sunday, but this time I am going all weekend :)
Now I just have to get organised and print some photos and tiday up my scrap stuff so I can pack it. Or I guess I could just buy all new stuff......Have you seen the gorgeous kits Petas been loading in the shop???  Better not, divorce might be on the cards!!!!!!
Well hopefully I will be back later with some layouts to share.
TFL xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment