Translate

Sunday, October 31, 2010

I'm back!!

I am home from my retreat to Pete's Place!!
Had a wonderful time and it was so fab to meet some of the girls in real life whos' blogs I follow:)
I have about 20 layouts to share with you, but probably won't be until next week when I get around to taking photos and plus I don't want to spoil it for the girls retreating next weekend.
Peta conducted some wonderful classes and we also got tutorials from some very talented girls who were willing to share their knowledge (thank you).
While youre blog hopping why don't you pop over to the very talented and generous Kirstys Blog. She is having a giveaway to celebrate 100 followers (you will probably want to follow along after looking she is truely inspirational).
Good night, I'm off to catch up on some zzzzzzzzz's
TFL xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment