Translate

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Playing at Scrap the Boys

I just wanted to share this layout with you.
It's for the "Devil is in the Details" challenge for July over at Scrap the Boys.
They had a sketch you can use or not use, but you had to use stamping on your layout in some way.
And this is my entry:


So I used their sketch and my title is stamped, twice, with orange and black paint. It was just orange, but I decided that was a bit bright so over the top with some black and I love the effect!! I also stamped the date:)
So pop over and have a look at Scrap the Boys, it's another fab challenge site to get you inspired!!!

2 comments:

  1. Really love the effect you got with your title ...great take on the sketch too ...thanks for playing at Scrap the Boys :)new challenge posted tomorrow

    ReplyDelete