Translate

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Blind Challenges

Well I haven't scrapped much this weekend, haven't been in the mood and was busy trying to catch up on some housework :(
Also I took part in the Relay for Life. What a wonderful idea and a great cause. If there is one close to where you live you should try and take part, well worth the sore legs the next day!!!
Although I didn't manage to scrap I did manage to scrap shop!!! Couldn't resist the sale over at Scrapbooking from Scratch................. Oh well I'll just say it's for Mothers Day and 25% off who can resist!!
Here are a couple of Blind Challenge Layouts from over at Savvy. I really enjoy BC's especially on days when things just don't seem to be happening, they really help kick start you:)
 I used a Crate Paper pack from over at SFS, I just love Crate Paper and guess what??? Just ordered a new one :0

A few close ups, love a bit of foam tape for adding a bit of extra dimension.


Also added a Krissy flower and doiley to this one and a tag from some clothes I ordered for the girls. I thought the Princess Ratbag tag suited Grace perfectly!! 
And lastly a few photos of the Ratbag herself:

Good night:)

1 comment:

  1. those swings pics are sooo cute!!! love you layouts - esp the cutout flower your lifted - LOVE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete