Translate

Monday, March 22, 2010

Retreat Layouts

Wow, what a great experience!!
My first ever full weekend retreat and I loved it!! The girls, the food, the location, the classes and the free scrapping time all added up to one fabtastic time:)
I have a few layouts to share and a few left on my desk to finish. I got @ 14 layouts done over the weekend and I was very happy with that.
Thank you so much to Kate, Marion and Peta. The three of you put together a great weekend. Thank you to all the girls that were there you made me feel very welcome and made me laugh soooooo much. I am so going next year and now just have to work on Ben about going to Peta's Retreat in October:)


I think this one is my fav:)
I used the monthly sketch over at Wicked Princesses for this layout, although someone did tell me it looked nothing like the sketch (thanks Kate) so maybe I should say that the sketch inspired me for the layout (lol)



This one was Peta's Class lesson.

This was Kate's lesson.

This was a scraplift from a layout I saw in a Scrapbook Trends Magazine.

This one is my entry for the March Sketch Challenge over at http://www.scrapbookingfromscratch.com/

This is my entry for the colour challenge over at Wicked Princesses as well.

and this was a just because layout.

Just have a few more to tweak a little and then I will share them with you!!!

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!! well done you!!! love them all, especially the sketch 'inspired' one and the retreat photo...
    glad to hear you are coming back - and VERY keen to come to mine [i have you on the list :)]....

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Barb, absolutely love them all!!! and I still think you should enter the WP sketch page, krissy will love it :)
    thanks again for coming xxx

    ReplyDelete