Translate

Thursday, March 18, 2010

I've Climbed the Bridge!!!

Well I've done it!!!
I've climbed the Sydney Harbour Bridge and survived:)



It was a fantastic experience, I am so very glad the girls talked me into doing it (thanks Aunty Bec) and fully recommend it to anyone thinking about it!!
I'm not a big fan of heights, not really scared, just lacking in confidence.............. Anyhow I've done it now:)
The views are awesome and our guide, Dee, was Fabbo!! She really made the experience. Was fun and made you feel at ease, done any amazing job of remembering everyones names and sharing all the stories and history of the bridge.
Well this weekend I'm off to Kates Retreat at Main Creek!! (two weekends away in a row, OMG!!!)
I am looking forward to it as I haven't scrapped for ages:( , but nervous at the same time. My first sleep over retreat and there are so many talented girls going I just hope I can keep up!!!
I have heaps of photos printed up and am all packed, well I think I am??  Lucky I only live about 15 minutes away so I can mad dash into town if I need to:)
Have a great Thursday, Friday and weekend! The weather is perfect here today so I better get off the computer and enjoy it!!!
Love Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment