Translate

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Some Wickedness!!!

 Hello!!!
Well I thought I would share my layouts from the Birthday Cyber Crop over at Wicked Princesses on the weekend:)
I must say I loved all my pages and enjoyed chatting away with all the girls on the forum. The only challenge I didn't get done was Kirstys card challenge, because I am scared of doing cards:( Maybe next time........(if I am brave enough!)
This was one Krissys Blind Scrap:

This next one is Krissys Sketch Challenge. You also had to use embelishments that spell out a birthday type word. My word was cards (canvas paper, alphas, ribbon, diamontes, stitching)

This next one was Kirstys Challenge. The criteria for this one was to use a candle and had to be party food inspired! (I dripped candle was over my page and my inspirational party food was liqourice allsorts)

I am so happy with how they turned out!! The girls over there are just so nice:) and very talented. I love how they share ideas and comment on each others work, very cool!!
Hope you are having a good day, I'm off to finish my housework (actually start) and find my naughty boy:))

No comments:

Post a Comment