Translate

Saturday, February 13, 2010

A couple of cards and some blue & green

Well it's Saturday arvo and my DH is at cricket so I have been busy with the kids, swimming lessons, craft and a bit of housework.............. We just a storm, but didn't get much rain out of it, although its meant to rain tomorrow.
Well the countdown is on to Kate's Retreat. I am excited but a bit nervous as well (hope I can keep up with all the speed scrappers)I'll just have to get organised and print some photos. I am so use to just printing them as I need them at home:)
Well I have a couple of cards that I made yesterday. The first one was for some friends that have recently moved house:



And the next one is for my friends new baby girl Marlie.


And this is my layout for the February Colour Combo Challenge over at Scrapbook Savvy.


My inspiration for these cards and layout cames from Scrapbook Trends Magazines. You can just buy an online copy and save it to your computer (great for the environment and you get it straight away:O)
I am hoping to join in my first Cybercrop at Savvy this weekend, just see if I can get the kids into bed and myself organised before the BC starts at 8:30pm.....................

1 comment:

  1. Hey Barb! So glad i found your blog through Pj's! Can't wait to meet you properly at Kate's retreat... :)

    ReplyDelete